Tuesday 28 October 2014

Orange Caramel's My Copycat


This is a bit of old news now but Orange Caramel's back with their 2nd comeback of the year, My Copycat, and they are better than ever!

Honestly, I have never seen a music video as crazy as this- I think it has the potential to top their mv for Catallena. In this mv, the viewers are encouraged to interact in a 'game' of spot the difference and Where's Orange Caramel? I had to watch it like a million times but even to this very moment, I'm far from being bored of it. They're truly entertaining.

So my question to you: are you up for the challenge?



Were you a bit freaked out by the eyes (you'll know what I'm talking about if you've watched the video above)? It gives me the shivers...

On top of their amazingly catchy song, their choreography is simple yet fun to watch, if that makes sense. It really suits their quirkiness and the girly nature of the song. 




Check out videos of their performances on stage- they've done different versions of the song, including Michael Jackson and characters from the movie Frozen. 









No comments:

Post a Comment