Monday 5 January 2015

Running Man Compilation #1


Hey guys!

I actually uploaded this on YouTube yesterday night. Sorry, you guys should have been my first priority.

Basically, this is a  compilation of the hilarious popular Reality TV show in South Korea, called Running Man. Currently, there are 7 permanent members and guests are invited in each episode to complete a series of missions, which involve vicious ripping of name-tags, searching a whole shopping mall for animal masks and running into a freezing-cold river barefoot to build a stone sculpture. There are so many more and the ideas are all ingenious. Just watch it!

I am now just watching random episodes because there are over 200 episodes and I can't be bothered to start from 1. My favourite member right now is Lee Kwang Soo. My sister gets so mad whenever I compare how them two are so similar. LOL




Here's my video:



COPYRIGHT GOES TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

MUSIC USED: 
One Direction - Live while we're young




No comments:

Post a Comment