Saturday 31 May 2014

Orange Caramel All the Way!


Orange Caramel 



This is another K-pop girl group (sub-group of After School) that I have discovered on YouTube, who has instantly became my FAVOURITE GROUP OF ALL TIME!!! I cannot stress how good they are! People who aren't familiar with K-pop at all would even agree that it's AWESOME!! 

In my opinion, they have made the most unique K-pop MV that I've seen (sorry Crayon Pop). I mean, they have spent a fortune on the stage settings and the costumes; the fish costumes actually look like fish and yet cute. Normally in K-pop MVs, girls sometimes get on my nerves because they try to act too cute or sexy (not naming anyone here...). But Lizzy, Nana and Raina here have made everything look so natural and I really like the fact that they've actually began to make fun of themselves. 

Eat Your Kimchi seems to agree as well:









Nana, Raina and Lizzy (from top to bottom)

You just need to check them out RIGHT NOW and tell me what you think!

This is called Catellena which came out in March 2014 ( it's got a few lines of a Punjabi folk song; the combination of Korean and Punjabi is truly quite...something)


Lipstick, released in 2012, is also very much on the same lines as Catellena. They're both awesome!





Feel free to share Orange Caramel with everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment