Sunday 5 October 2014

4MINUTE looks WOW!


Most of you may be familiar with Gangnam Style. Let's just say from that, people came to know Huyna. But I suppose many of you don't know that she's actually from a Kpop group (and one of my favourites) 4MINUTE- and no, it doesn't have an 's' at the end, that's just one of those peculiar things about Kpop names which you'll never really understand.

The one holding her hair is Huyna and the rest is her group members.
'Whatcha doin' today?' was crazy and fun and nonetheless catchy

What really caught my eye was their clothes, make-up and hair! I just think their clothes are simply to die-for! I am so jealous at what they can wear and if anyone knows where I can get some of their types of clothes around London, please don't hesitate to tell me. 









Here's the mv for one of their best songs- enjoy...

WARNING: Don't be put off at the start because as the mv goes on, it gets better.





No comments:

Post a Comment