Sunday 16 November 2014

I'm currently listening to...


Wow, I have heard of their name numerous times but never actually paid any attention. I've only watched Fantastic Baby, which just made me think of them as crazy and hectic. But, while I'm now being forced to do my sister's English homework on an article from The Metro and listening to these two songs, I feel so bad that I've been choosing to be totally oblivious of their existence, and not to mention their talent.

Blue, Big Bang



Love Song, Big Bang 




It's been a while since I've actually seriously listened to these types of songs.
I think I'll do a more in-depth blog on Big Bang later on. 

For the time being, let me listen to them...

and do that homework obviously...
My sis is so lucky to have such a reliable and intellectual big sister like me (hehe).  










No comments:

Post a Comment