Sunday 16 November 2014

[LittleOrange] Happy with Kpop

Finally, I have finished!!!


If you didn't know already, I not only like watching different types of programmes and media but I have developed a tendency to actually critically analyse them unintentionally. So, now I love the idea of being able to create my own videos and editing them to tell stories. But unfortunately, as you can obviously tell, I'm not a professional or a student of Media. I also haven't got good enough camera equipment or people to actually make my own home-made videos. Let's just say, I'm a bit of couch potato/not-really-an-outdoor-person. So, YouTube is like my haven for hunting down good interesting videos so that I could later gather them and edit them together often with a music soundtrack of my choice on Windows Movie Maker- again not that professional but the software deserves credit for being simple and effective.

I have created numerous videos before but didn't feel confident enough to upload them. So 'Happy with Kpop' is the very first time I'm sharing my work with the world.

PLEASE NOTE: this video has been created for pure entertainment and personal purposes ONLY. It is not for commercial use or promotions. PLEASE DO NOT SUE ME!!!


The following videos and music have been used:
  • Darling, Girl's Day
  • Catallena, Orange Caramel
  • Gangnam Avenue, Orange Caramel
  • My Copycat, Orange Caramel 
  • Happiness, Red Velvet
  • Lipstick, Orange Caramel
  • Happy, Pharrell Williams (audio only)
(copyright belongs to the rightful owners and makers of the videos and artists. I do not own the videos, just the editing skills used to create my video). 


So, enjoy...: ) 
(but do not watch it full screen- the quality is extremely bad)

[LittleOrange] Happy with Kpop














No comments:

Post a Comment